creARTive is the association for the multidisciplinary incubators for art and creative industries in Sweden. The association’s membership is made up of 11 incubators – from Lund in the south to Piteå in the north – with a total of around 400 associated companies and entrepreneurs.
The purpose of creARTive is:
to be a non-profit organization for multidisciplinary incubators for artistic and creative businesses in Sweden (CCI): organizations with the aim of facilitating, supporting and developing entrepreneurs in the field;
to grow the knowledge, collaboration opportunities, resources and methods of our organisation and its members with regard to our mission;
to strengthen and make visible the purpose and work of our members among decision makers and creators, but also with the general public.
creARTive is politically and religiously unaffiliated, and economically independent.
The association has the specific purposes of:
- Developing the network of incubators and similar organizations working within our field;
- Highlighting the need for specific business development aid for the artistic and creative industries;
- Highlighting the artistic and creative industries as industries in their own right, with particular conditions and needs.
- Facilitating knowledge sharing between incubators and similar organizations in our field;
- Promoting cooperation between different sectors of society, such as social, green, sustainable, and value-driven enterprises;
- Promoting joint projects and collaboration between the members of the association;
- Working to promote international collaborations with organizations in our field.